Consultations with Dr. Oró and his team can be scheduled by physician referral or self-referral. Self-referral patients will need to provide a recent (within the past 6 months) MRI of the brain or cervical spine that shows evidence of Chiari I Malformation. If you have had previous surgery for Chiari malformation, you will need to fax a copy of the operative reports.
If you have any questions, please contact our office by calling 303-481-0035.
Please note that The Chiari Care Center does not treat children younger than 14 years of age.
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 303-481-0035.
The following patient information is needed at the time of scheduling:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Telephone Number
- Home Address
- e-mail information if available
- Insurance Information - Learn what insurance carriers we accept.
What to bring to your first appointment:
- The paperwork sent to you, completely filled out
- Brain and /or Spine MRI scans (within the past 6 months) that show the Chiari malformation or Syringomyelia (These can be on disc, hard films, or both. Hard films will be sent home with you)
- Neurologist’s report if available
- Primary doctor’s most recent report and any recent blood work
If you have had previous surgery for Chiari or Syringomyelia please also bring:
- MRI done before the surgery and any done after surgery.